Have you ever wondered about how people become homeless, who becomes homeless, how the systems work (and don’t work), and exactly what can be done?
You’re invited to join DRC’s executive director Bruce Frankel for a series of lunch and learn events during 2019. Each lunch session covers a different topic, and each topic is offered twice during the year. Join us for as many or as few as you’d like.
- Busting the Myths about Homelessness: A look at who experiences homelessness in Tarrant County – Done for the year! Watch for this topic to be offered again in 2020.
- Community Impact of Homelessness: A look at the financial and social impacts of homelessness in Tarrant County
- Understanding the System: A look at how Tarrant County addresses homelessness
- Affordable and Available?: A look at the state of housing in Tarrant County
- Practical and Proven Solutions: A look at programs that are successfully changing lives
- Friday, September 6, 2019 – “Community Impact of Homelessness”
- Friday, October 4, 2019 – “Understanding the System”
- Friday, November 1, 2019 – “Affordable and Available?”
- Friday, December 6, 2019 – “Practical and Proven Solutions”
The Woman’s Club of Fort Worth, 1316 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Worth, 76104 (MAP)
Noon to 1pm. We’ll start promptly at noon!
Complimentary Lunch | Ample Free Parking
This is NOT a fundraiser. Leave your checkbook at home!
Space is limited
Please RSVP using the form below. (On your phone? Open the form in a new tab.)